We LOVE doing art projects in our family. Here is a new favorite for my kiddos: finger paints. This recipe is super easy and lots of fun.
*Make sure mixture cools completely before giving it to children.*
1 cup flour
4 cups water
1. Combine flour and 1 1/2 c. water in a medium saucepan. Mix well until smooth.
2. Slowly add remaining water
3. Cook over medium-high heat until mixture reaches a full rolling boil.
4. Hard boil for 1-2 minutes. Remove from heat.
*Mixture will resemble thick gravy or vanilla pudding.* 5. Cool COMPLETELY. Once cooled, pour mixture into small containers.
6. Add 1-2 drops of food coloring and 1 drop of dish soap to each cup.
7. Mix well.