Monday, March 22, 2010

Toy Story DVD Packs

Hello! How was everyone's weekend? Mine went WAY to fast! We found out that the mother board on my laptop is FRIED and needs to be replaced....thus loosing all of my photo-editing software, word processing software, etc. :oP The good news is that I still have our desktop computer, thanks to my amazing Uncle Jon!! I also had photography appointments, yard work, house work and the like. Sometimes I wish the weekends started on Friday mornings! LOL.

SO....if any of you are planning on purchasing the new Blu-Ray/DVD combo packs of Toy Story and Toy Story 2, be sure to print out your $5 off coupon here.
If you purchase both DVD's at Toys R Us for $21.99 each, you will get an additional $10 off plus the two $5 off coupons....making BOTH DVD's only $23.98 plus tax!! Excellent deal! (If you aren't up to driving out to Layton for Toys R Us, the DVD's are $22.99 at Target--PLUS you get a CD-ROM game and free movie ticket to Toy Story 3! This is what we are going to be doing first thing Tuesday morning.)

We are planning on purchasing them for our Disneyland trip as "reward prizes." I will post later in the week about our incentive program for the drive.

Well, this was a quick post for today....I am going to attempt to get some pictures loaded for posts later this week. Have a fantastic Monday everyone!!

P.S. Don't forget to look back at my St. Patrick's Day post for pictures! (Finally!)

No comments:

Post a Comment