Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Mormon in the Making

Welcome to "Mormon in the Making." I created this blog in response to my family and friend's constant questions and emails saying, "How'd you do that?"

The items published on this blog aren't fancy, expensive or complicated. In fact, you will find that most of my ideas are cheap-n-easy--just the way I like it. I am always looking for fun, new things to try, so if you have an idea, send it my way! Pictures and comments are always welcome.

At the end of each post, I will try to add a section called "Shopping Tips." This section will give tips, pointers and the average cost of the item made. This way, you can make your own projects for a fraction of the price!

I hope you enjoy your time on this site. Become a follower to stay updated on new postings. Thanks for looking and happy blogging!











2 comments:

  1. Yay, I'm so excited to see what you put up on this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same attitude as you! Why buy it when you can make it? Can't wait to see your creations!

    ReplyDelete